CBC Parents Association
The Parents Association represent parents of students within the school and provide a vital input and ideas to inform decision-making within our school. They have regular meetings throughout the year to discuss matters relating to school life and culture. An executive for the parents association of Coláiste Bhaile Chláir is elected in the October of each year.
PA email address: email@example.com
Chairperson Noreen Devaney firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Marie Costello email@example.com
Treasurer: Maria Curran firstname.lastname@example.org
- An Executive Committee shall administer the affairs of the Association/Council from the members of the Association/Council. The Committee shall consist of at least twelve members who shall be elected each year at the Annual General Meeting. The Parents’ nominees to the School Board of Management shall be ex officio members of the committee
- The committee shall appoint from among its elected members the officers of the Association/Council: President, Vice-President, Hon. Secretary, and Hon. Treasurer.
- The committee shall have power to co-opt members to fill any vacancies which occur on the committee.
- The Executive Committee shall meet each month from September to June (inclusive) and on such other occasions as it is deemed necessary by the Executive Committee. The quorum for such meetings shall be 50% of the members of the Executive Committee.
- The Executive Committee may invite to General meetings or to committee meetings such persons as the Committee decides.
- Minutes of all meetings shall be kept by the Hon. Secretary who shall present the minutes to the Committee for approval at a subsequent Committee meeting.
- The Executive Committee shall have the power to appoint sub-committees to assist it from time to time. Sub-Committees may consist of members or non-members of the Association/Council and shall report to the Executive Committee.